EXPIRES ON : 08/22/2023
JOB ID 10757: Software Engineer
Intellisavvy LLC, an Irving, TX-based Digital transformation, Staffing, and Product Development Firm has multiple openings for 10757 Software Engineer.
Job duties include:
- Determine business needs via consultation, business analysis, and targeted observations and provide out-of-the-box solutions as per client requirements.
- Involve in the entire software development life cycle (SDLC) activities of the project including, requirement gathering, development, testing, and support operations.
- Compile and assess user feedback to recommend and improve existing software products.
- Create technical specifications and document application functionality as a reference for future maintenance and upgrades.
- Develop custom applications and integrations using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, and other Salesforce technologies.
- Prepare End User Manuals and conduct workshops and training sessions on new software or other systems for employees who will be using them on a regular basis.
- Provide post-implementation support and resolve critical and high-priority tickets as per the SLAs.
- Participate in a tight-knit engineering team employing agile software development practices.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in CS, IT, Electrical & Electronics Engg or related with at least 60 months of experience. Salary ranges between $134992 to $136000/year. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.